Friday, July 31, 2009

No News Is Good News!!!!

Well back to the Dr yesterday for my regular appt!!! He is still on vacation so I saw his Nurse Practitioner (the same one that busted me touring the new OB) ;) She said Icky was growing and looked good!! All my vital signs looked good so she said keep doing what I'm doing.... STAY IN BED and take my meds. I was hoping to see the Dr next week instead of going 2 weeks but she said 2 more weeks but to come back sooner if anything changes! She wants this baby in until 36 weeks!! Thats 19 more days...... I just don't know if that is the same thing Icky has in mind...he/she seems to think we are leaving em out of something!! So I go back and see the Dr on the 14th at that point I'd guess he'll tell me to stop my meds and let nature take its course!! He usually doesn't keep me on my meds past 34/35 weeks!! I made my appt in the AM just in case he wanted to tell me you need to go to the hosp so we can have a baby!!! SO basically 2 more weeks on meds and in bed!!! I know people think "I wish a Dr would tell me that" trust me it is not fun AT ALL. Especially for someone who is use to going 90 to nothing day in and day out. I have made it known to Patrick to shoot me if I ever become bedridden because I NEVER want to live like that!! Because I know it would be just plum painful!! I think I might should worry that he was so quick to agree!

No comments: