Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Turkey or Chameleon

Turkey; What?! Chameleon; Huh?! Well those are the words most frequently used when discussing Kayle this week. As I laid awake staring at her one night it hit me... butterball! She has gained another pound in just a week. Taking her to 10lbs now. 3/4 of that pound is in her cheeks! As for chameleon I thought it but then Patrick pointed it out a couple days later.... we swear she gets darker every time we put her in her carseat! And her eyes just keep getting more blue everyday! (disclaimer: she had a tummy ache so I flipped her to her tummy while I got the others ready for school!)
Some days as I end my day I think "either you are entirely too simple or you need a life." Well maybe it is a little of both. There is just nothing sweeter though than to awaken to a beautiful new smile and even better to get two. Almost as beautiful as that - all my laundry baskets are empty tonight. (that doesn't happen often around here!) OK maybe its more I just need to get a life..... but both just really made my day!!














No comments: