Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh poo with the tutu!!

OK I first saw pictures of these, then I saw one in the store for.... $28!! So I figure I can make some of these for next to nothing! So I got the material various colors because I'm planning on making a bunch because we do have 4 girls! So I decide Miss Priss would want to dress "pretty" like the big girls so I worked really hard to get a tutu made for the pep rally thinking she would love it.....

WRONG...




So we'll just let someone else have it!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That is freaking HILARIOUS!!!!! I love it! You are amazing, those shots are beautiful. Please tell me that's not PK in the second pic, there's no way she's that big already. :O

Happy Campers said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE that you went through all that work & she hated it. Precious :)