Saturday, September 15, 2007

Off Sides??

Well the soccer season is off and rolling! I'm hoping I will someday learn all the rules even better will be when the players can learn the rules. That's all part of it play and learn and that we did today! As we stood an hour into the first game with the sun beaming down on us and at least 1 child whining at any given time there it was a beautiful pass to #7 and with such power behind the kick; the ball goes flying right into the net!! Loud cheers for the only goal so far, and a big grin of pride across my sons face... only to hear that whistle blow and hear the words "off sides!" Who knew they have off sides in soccer... well I did hear it all last season but just never got it. But myself and my #7 will always know to have another opponent between you and the goalie for the point to stick!! By the time I am no longer a soccer mom I should have this all figured out!!

No comments: