Thursday, August 20, 2009

I can see the light!!

Well went back to the Dr this AM!! No change and I will see him again on Thursday! The good news is... if Icky is not here by Aug 29th then he will induce!! As done as I am that day would really work out great. First my Dr is on call so he will deliver-the kids will not miss school-we'll have a week of school behind us- I will have help with the older kids- It will hit right for P's paychecks and he'll get to be home for 2 weeks- and a bonus it will be prior to Sept 1st so we will get to decide when Icky starts Kinder not the state! We still just pray if I go into labor before that it does not go TOO quick and P is able to be here and I make it to the hospital. But we REALLY do not want Icky to arrive this weekend it would be very difficult on us all! Only one bad thing about the 29th....Icky will share Michael Jacksons birthday :) I guess we can get past some issues! It is nice to think though we will be holding Icky in just 8 short days!!

1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

Oh WOW! Hard to believe it's almost TIME!!! :) I am sooooo excited for you & SO glad that Icky has stayed put as long as he/she has!