Tuesday, August 23, 2011

July/ beginning of Aug

Well after our camping trip the kids had back to back VBS's. Which they were given a little souvenir at the last one... The Stomach Bug!! In our house that is one that lasts a couple weeks :( And my least favorite part of motherhood!! During that time Big C started drivers ed every morning and cross country, Red had cheerleading camp, K Baby had a birthday,Big C had a birthday, and we registered everyone for school! That was just our household.... Unfortunately my step father started going downhill with his battle from cancer about this same time and my MIL had surgery along with my FIL having quad bypass! It was a CRAZY 2 weeks to say the least! All the while my other half worked 12 straight and busy days too! But we got through it all and tried to make the best of the final days of Summer! Oh and did I mention I'm 8mo preg during all this in triple digit heat!! BUT we keep on truckin and enjoy our lemonade along the way!!

No comments: