Friday, May 22, 2009

Shirley Temple

Well I went this AM and watched the cutest red headed Shirley Temple. She was chosen from her class to be "interviewed". They have worked for months on these biography projects. To say the least I completely believe her when she tells me she will work as a TV anchor. She has better public speaking skills then most adults I know. She memorized her entire report to resight as she was interviewed and I don't think stumbled a once. THEN she ended the interview when asked "What song are you most famous for" by standing up and singing "It's a good ship lollipop......" she sang a good portion word for word!! She ROCKED!!! I wish I had it on video because it was just AWESOME!!! Think we will be attending many drama productions in the coming years......

No comments: