Thursday, May 21, 2009

9 More Days Of School!!

I do not think I have ever been SO READY for Summer! I swear this has been a really tough semester around here! I am probably more ready for Summer routine than the kids are!! Does anything really beat afternoons at the pool!?!?

As of now I am busy trying to get things organized around here so we can just enjoy our break. Once Summer is over we will be welcoming Baby C or K so trying to be prepared!

I do have a wonderful husband but could live without some of his wild ideas! His latest was to have the house painted....the entire house excluding bedrooms. So that meant to move everything, take everything off the wall and the painting started before EASTER and just got finished!! :) So after over a month of feeling like we were in the middle of moving we are now in the process of putting everything back in its place!! You know why not? I have nothing to keep me busy in the normal daily routine of cooking, cleaning and caring for a family of 8....that's all left for the little fairies who come and do all those daily chores!! :) Slowly but surely I shall reach this goal too!

Little Red celebrated her 11th birthday :0 last week! Can you believe she is 11 already! She is gearing up to complete elem school and moving up in the world. She continues to be a wonderful leader in her school and continues to be our sweet firey red head here at home!! I really should have known when she let me labor for 24hrs came out sunny side up and hasn't stopped running her mouth since!! But oh how dull our life would be without her in it!!

C Bear lost his first tooth lastnight!! He looks so big now with a gap in his mouth! Only problem now is Sue Bee is trying to get one of hers to fall out.....

Speaking of Sue Bee she has FINALLY gotten her pet pig!! Wilbur! She loves this little guy! She is so very sweet to him singing to him and being his "mommy". She can't wait to take him swimming at the pool and to teach him to dance!! Here is a picture of she and Wilbur. This is right after a bath...he's not that pink anymore!


















As for the others they are all just gearing up for the end of year. Wave Pool parties, Fiesta Texas, Field Day, Picnics, Awards, Graduation you name it we will be celebrating it in the next 2 weeks!

As for now though we intend to be ring in what should be the first weekend of Summer by seeing who can and can not still swim....

I hope to get the older girls birthday pictures taken Monday and I'll post them before their next birthday (maybe) :)

No comments: