Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Don't Ever Want To Go To School Again

Well I think I had my first kid play hookie today!! Squeaks woke up saying her stomach hurt! I hate that one... it could be so many little things but you hate to send them off and have them get sick..... so I let her stay home. By lunch I could hear her crying. You have to relize if your sick in this house you are isolated to your room to read, sleep, watch a movie. But when I inquired about the crying I get I Don't Ever Want To Go To School Again...... of course I ask why. Because I get homesick while I'm at school (mental note gotta get meaner). My first concern was uhoh someone was mean to her. Nope! We discussed how her teacher was a nice teacher even though it wasn't the one she wanted. She says no I like my teacher. I went down my mental list of anything I could imagine being wrong but I still just get I get homesick!! So I tell her well it's nothing new it's the law and if you don't go to school mommy and daddy get in trouble so here comes her solution.....you ready for this one.....Just homeschool me!! HAHAHAHAHAHA one you'd have the MEANEST teacher ever, two we'd kill each other, three you would end up being the dumbest person ever if left up to me!! (scroll down to photos of Summer fun) That would be me everyday!! I would stat on something for 2 minutes and switch! I could never do it!! So after having her laugh at my expense she seemed to get better! HoHo it may be a long school year!

1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

:) Homeschool rocks. Today for PE we went to a water park...she's one smart cookie! Tee he he he. Glad it wasn't something really making her sick!