Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The end to another Summer!



I know most people would think I would be pushing my kids out the door to start the school year! Honestly I HATE IT!! I would much rather have school for 3 months and 9 months vacation!!! But I guess that wouldn't fly too well! So usually we have "water day" at home the last day of Summer. But with all the rain we had the grass was high and the last thing it needed was more water on it to cause difficulty mowing. So we changed things up a bit this year.....



Shaving Cream = $2.00
Water to clean up
Watching my kids add a memory to the mental book = PRICELESS

It is amazing how much fun can be had for practically free!!We did find out one is sensative to shaving cream, shaving cream really doesn't burn the eyes too bad, but Baby K doesn't recommend eating it! Oh how I hate to see Summer End!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Awww that looks like so much fun!

Happy Campers said...

That looks like amazing fun. Can I come play? :)