Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where did the month go??

Wow it's been over a month!! I guess I shouldn't claim things to be an excuse BUT cut me a little slack!! I am raising 6 kids ya know!! And since that wasn't challenging enough I decided to open my own business! Check out my web site www.admirablephotography.com This has been a dream for quite some time and the timing just fell into my lap when it did. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband who has really encouraged me and has helped with some great ideas. He doesn't always see the same thing I do in a photograph so I at times let that input go in one ear and out the other but as far as promoting my business he has had some very clever ideas and is a very helpful hand.
Thanks to some other clever ideas I'm organizing my house going through closets,attics ect clearing out clutter so in order to weed through clutter it seems I just am making more! But I will thank these people with these clever ideas when its all said and done!!
The kids are finishing up a week of Spring Break. I always hate Spring Break its like the little tease before Summer. And this year I don't think they have another day off till Summer break. So it will be a grueling last 9 weeks filled with MANY activities! I don't think we have a free weekend till June!! Which that does make the time fly!! For Spring Break we went camping!! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and are ready to venture out again!! Other than some fierce wind we had great weather and a lot of fun!! I like roughing it a bit more than my other half though.
Baby K is coming onto 8mo next week! Yep you read that right 8 months! She is crawling all over, pulling up, clapping, and just turning into a little person! She is still such a great baby. Though I've heard a certain 4 year old call her spoiled. Yes I am to blame a little but her siblings are much worse than me!! They still fight over who gets to hold and play with her!
Toddler K is talking up a storm now!! She pretty much says it all now!! And still when she is good she is really really good but when shes bad she is REALLY REALLY bad!! But her personality is really blooming and is so very cute! She is getting to be a little more of a daddy's girl the past couple weeks! She like a little red headed girl we know will definitely hold their own in life!
We are all looking forward to Easter tomorrow morning always a fun holiday in our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to hear that everything is going well for you! Your business looks great, and your photos are beautiful. I hope everything keeps going well, and I can't wait to see you for swim lessons during the summer!