Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh the things trapped in a 2yr olds head!!


It is so funny to listen to Miss Priss! She may not have been verbal up till now but don't let that fool you..... she was watching everyones every move and listening to EVERY word!! Lets see some of her favorites. "Let Go Me!!!" we hear this one often. I caught her playing on the bench the other day when I asked what are you doing I get "I sweeming" and that she was laying on the bench SWIMMING! Her daddy told her to do something outside the other night and she looked up (with that parents are such idiots voice) "It dark!!" And my favorite not the least bit original but it still makes me laugh the 5th time around... "I bleeding I bleeding" with bright red ketchup on the tip of her finger!(yes I'm easily entertained)It is just so funny to listen to her when I expect to get simple basic responses I get a full thought process that catches me off guard!Hearing her sing the songs on her shows is a hoot! She is quite the little character still a bit squealy and a tad bit of a temper but oh my gosh she makes us laugh!! She set out Saturday swinging herself for most of the time. Perfectly content just being independent.But no matter how moody she may be she always smiles at Baby K and will be sweet and love on her! And we are no where near weaning from the finger sucking... she just has to switch when her favorite gets chapped and raw!

No comments: