Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh my- seriously only 4 more days till Christmas....

Gee whiz what a busy, fun month! Photo sessions galore yippie- christmas tree chopping-confirmation-winter dances- basketball try outs- and 13 yr anv oh my!!

I had a wonderful holiday season my first Christmas in business! I was a little nervous but it all went really well! I am loving my job and having so much fun!!

Big C was confirmed on the 7th. It was the most beautiful confirmation I've ever been to-and the longest!! He tried out for BB and made the team!

The little girls gave quite a show during the Christmas program at church. But as I see it lambs are suppose to roll on the ground and make lots of noice!

Our family tradition has been to chop down our tree! So this year was no different! It was so sad to see how no rain hurt the crop. But we left with the "perfect" tree! Why is it that the "perfect" tree never fits in our stand!

P and I celebrated our 13th wedding anv this past Tuesday! I can not believe I have dated/been engaged or married to the greatest man in the world for almost half my life! :0 How lucky am I....

Today we finally got to go see Santa! Luckily none of the kids pulled any surprise requests on us!

2 comments:

Happy Campers said...

Yay for updates! :)

Congrats on your anniverssary!! The kids are lucky to have such wonderful parents.

Jess said...

Congrats!!! You also have an award waiting for you on my blog!