Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You going to get another baby??

Oh sweet Cani!! We pulled up to the hospital today so I could go visit someone. As I'm getting out Cani yells you going to get another baby? I laughed and said yeh give me a couple minutes. I was only in and out in 5 minutes and hop back in the van to give P the low down. After about 10 minutes C looks at me with those big brown eyes and asks "so what's the baby look like?" I said well sorry you got another sister but God gave us a little black one this time he thought we needed something different (as I rub his bald little head). He grinned and went on his way. It is so funny what goes through that little boys head. We laughed it off because these are the "funny" little things he says all day. But as everyone is sound asleep and I sit here thinking through the day I just pray that sweet little brown eyed boy isn't looking too forward to going to pick up his black baby sister any time soon!

No comments: