Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall Family Fun!!

Oh my we have added another tradition to our family! The corn maize!! It was so much fun. It is hard to find things that an 11 yr old enjoys and a 2 yr old but we did!! And considering some guy was coming in with his date I don't see them out growing it!

As for Halloween we will have a gypsy, Daisy Duck (if mom gets busy making it), Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and a pumpkin if it cools off (if its hot she might be Claira Bell)


Yes that is my OLDEST on the hay!

Hard to believe Christmas is 2 months away... Oh my that's like 8 weeks!! YIKES!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ack! Don't remind me about Christmas being so close. The pics were awesome, and I'm jealous of your visit to the farm. Maybe next year? Can't wait to see the kids at H'ween, they're going to be precious!

Pequeños Milagros said...

To be exact, Christmas is 8 weeks and 5 days from today. I only know this because I'm going home in 8 weeks. Haha. The kids look great, and I'm glad you found something fun to do!

Jess said...

Beautiful family you have there!!